A heartfelt gratitude and extreme happiness is what I feel being nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award ‘ by my amazing vegan food blogger friend Priya who creates and innovates some of the most delicious and creative vegan food recipes in her blog Masala Vegan. I am most definitely an ardent follower of her food blog and if you haven’t checked it out yet, then you must. 🙂
So, here are the rules for this award:
- Post to accept the nomination….
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blogs…
- List 7 things about yourself….
- Link to the blogs you nominate….
- Notify the recipients of their award….
- Post the rules!
And here are some of the 7 sneak peaks about me:
- I am THE happiest being with a dog. I can literally feel this ultimate bliss in my heart when they are around. Once I am home I love to cuddle my dogs and go to sleep with them beside me.
- I wish to have a small farm house of my own with all happy animals around when I retire and have enough money..:)
- Warm Family gatherings make me feel that the world is still secure.
- I would love to wake up to a day that is cruelty and disease free in all senses.
- In the past 2 years I have had a self discovery of me being a cake addict. The aroma, colors, the art of making a good cake and ultimately a good tasting cake is my stress buster. I want to make the most amazing vegan cakes ever. 😛
- I am also obsessed with gardening. Any seed that I see gives me the urge of planting it making my house a small botany experiment lab. 😀
- For me, my tea time is always very special and I always make it a point to treat it with leisure and ideally no disturbances. 😛
I honestly feel that all my friend bloggers here are so unique and so warm. The best part of this little virtual world of thoughts is the fact that we all acknowledge each other by a common thread of interests, feelings and mutual appreciations.
I would love to nominate:
A big thank you to my readers! 🙂
I hope we all have a great week ahead. Happy Blogging! 🙂